The Inner Drive Technology Worldwide Data Center (IDTWDC) will shortly be decommissioned. I first wrote about this in June 2012, when it looked like I could migrate all the apps running on my servers to Azure quickly. (It actually took until March.)
Now, however, I'm done. And now I have about 100 kg of equipment to remove from my apartment.
So: does anyone want some equipment? Here's the inventory:
- Two Dell PowerEdge 2950 2U servers with 1.6 GHz Xeon dual-core processors. One has 4GB of RAM, the other has 2GB. These were my Web and database servers.
- Another Dell PowerEdge 2950 2U server, but with a 1.8 GHz Xeon single-core processor and 4 GB of RAM. This was my Exchange server.
- A Dell PowerEdge 860 1U server with a 1.8 GHz Xeon single-core processor and 2 GB of RAM. This is my PDC.
- All four servers have SCSI PERC RAID controllers.
- A Netgear gigabit switch with 24 ports.
- A 42U steel rack, as pictured, with removable shelf.
- A 17" LCD screen, Dell keyboard, and 4-port KVM switch.
- Assorted network cables, power cables, and APC battery backup units, some of which may need new batteries.
Since I'm essentially giving these things away (except for the rack, for which I'm asking $50), they're conveyed as-is, no liability. And again, the servers will not have disk drives.
If you want these, or know anyone who might, let me know through Inner Drive feedback.