Eight and a half hours later, I have single-handedly done the following:
- Moved four 23 kg rack-mount servers (sans rack);
- Moved four 23 kg uninterruptible power sources;
- Moved uncounted connectors, network cables, power cords, etc.;
- Updated all the DNS entries for the 33 domain names that point to said servers;
- Talked to three lovely people at my ISP's tech-support line to figure out why I couldn't connect to my new IP range (it was a PEBCAK issue on my end);
- Confirmed that my mail server can receive mail from everywhere; and
- Dropped my overall stress level by about 30%.
So now all I have to do is move a not-insignificant quantity of my mother's stuff, empty my current office, and empty my current apartment, then move the lot into my new place. Fortunately I have all day Monday to do that.
(Did I mention the three flights of stairs on the receiving end?)