The Daily Parker

Politics, Weather, Photography, and the Dog

I love this client

A team member who works for our client said to two of us consultants today: "You know, it's 90% of consultants that give the other 10% a bad name."

(I have to assume, of course, that he thinks we're in the other 10%...)

Comments are closed