After yesterday's perfect spring weather (18°C and sunny), today's gloom and rain reminds us we live in Chicago.
Also, it's eerily quiet at work...so maybe I'll also work from home the rest of the week.
Meanwhile, these crossed my (virtual) desk for reading later on:
- Two days before testifying at a House hearing called "Holding Wells-Fargo Accountable," two of the bank's board members resigned.
- A young woman in India who received two hand transplants from a darker-skinned person has baffled doctors as the new hands have changed color to match her native skin.
- The Washington Post helpfully describes what smoke point means and how cooks needn't fear it.
- Lakefront towns in Northern Indiana have sued the National Park Service for contributing to beach erosion as the Lake Michigan-Huron system goes into its third straight month of record levels.
- And finally, the New York Times examines how the Trump Campaign took over the Republican Party in 2016.
Now back to making an app send status emails...