On Thursday I merged in the latest Github code from the BlogEngine.NET project and published it to Azure. I didn't realize at the time that the update contained a new widget called "newsletter" that let anyone sign up to receive a notification for each post on the blog.
By the time I got my weekly email report with its hundreds of bounces, apparently every robot from here to Vladivostok had signed up.
So annoying. Well, I now know the widget code a lot better, and I've killed the thing. I hope my bounce rate drops back to zero.
If you want to know when I post something, there's an RSS feed to which you're welcome to subscribe.