Did you ever wonder about these lines from the original Star Wars?
- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."
- "Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!"
- "Look at the size of that thing!"
- "Sorry about the mess..."
- "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
- "Aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?"
- "You've got something jammed in here real good."
- "Put that thing away before you get us all killed!"
- "Luke, at that speed, do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"
- "Get in there, you big furry oaf, I don't care what you smell!"
Looked at a certain way—i.e., like a 14-year-old would—they're kind of funny.
Bonus 11th line, from reader SSH: "Take care of yourself, Han. I guess that's what you're best at, isn't it?"