The Daily Parker

Politics, Weather, Photography, and the Dog

The #1 Safety Procedure

I had planned to take two co-workers up for a sightseeing flight around Nashua last Tuesday, but the 500-foot ceilings and 24-knot winds argued against it. So we postponed until today.

The terminal area forecast right now calls for northeast winds at 14 gusting to 24 knots with 5,000-foot ceilings, with both winds and ceiling diminishing to 12 knots and 1200 feet respectively by 9pm (01:00 UTC).

So, once again, I'll use the #1 Aviation Safety Procedure: "staying on the ground."

Phooey. I wanted to fly.

Comments are closed