Here are some Country & Western hits not likely to make the top 10:
- "I Was One of the Chosen People ('Till She Chose Somebody Else)"
- "Stand by Your Mensch"
- "I've Got My Foot On The Glass, Where Are You?"
- "That Shiksa Done Made off with My Heart Like a Goniff"
- "New Bottle of Whiskey, Same Old Testament"
- "Honkey Tonk Nights on the Golan Heights"
- "Eighteen Wheels and a Dozen Latkes"
- "I Balanced Your Books, but You're Breaking My Heart"
- "My Darlin's a Schmendrick and I'm All Verklempt"
- "The Second Time She Said 'Shalom,' I Knew She Meant 'Goodbye'"
- "You're the Lox My Bagel's Been Missin'"
- "You've Been Talkin' Hebrew in Your Sleep Since that Rabbi Came to Town"
- "Mamas Don't Let Your Ungrateful Sons Grow Up to Be Cowboys (When They Could Very Easily Have Just Taken Over the Family Hardware Business that My Own Grandfather Broke His Back to Start and My Father Sweat Over for Years Which Apparently Doesn't Mean Anything Now That You're Turning Your Back on Such a Gift)"
Submitted by reader M.B.