It's just past 9am on Monday and already I'm reduced to this kind of blog post. Tomorrow I may have some more time to read these things:
- Cranky Flier analyzes Malaysia Airlines' struggles.
- Microsoft is building subsea fibre cables between the U.S. and Europe and Asia.
- TPM explains exactly what Jade Helm 15 really is.
- Missed Microsoft Ignite this year? Here's the Channel 9 page.
- We're starting to set up JetBrains TeamCity to handle our continuous integration needs. Explain, however, why the user manual is all video? Guys. Seriously. I haven't got time for this.
- So now that Illinois actually has to pay the pensions we promised to pay, what now? (Hello, 9% income tax?)
Four-hour design review session is imminent. I may post later today...or I may lock myself in my office and stare at the wall.